Shipping & Delivery
Nos Nos is located in Dubai, UAE but delivers worldwide.
Our shipping charges and delivery windows vary depending on your location:
|Country||Time||Shipping Charge for AED 0 - 499 Purchase||Shipping Charge for AED 500 - 749 Purchase||Shipping Charge for AED 750 + Purchase|
|UAE||1 - 2 Days||
AED 18 / USD 4.92
|Middle East*||2 - 4 Days||AED 45 / USD 12.30||FREE||FREE|
|United Kingdom||~ 5 Days||AED 140 / USD 38.25||AED 140 / USD 38.25||FREE|
|Rest of World||~ 5 Days||AED 80 / USD 21.86||AED 80 / USD 21.86||FREE|
* The Middle East includes Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
All Middle East and International customers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country. For further information, please contact your local customs office.
When will my order ship?
Our working days are Sunday through Thursday. Any orders placed on Friday or Saturday will be processed on Sunday.
Domestic orders take 1-3 working days to receive. Middle East orders take 2-4 working days to receive.
International shipping takes around 5 working days, but is dependent on your location. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an exact time frame based on your location.
How will my order be shipped?
Your order will be delivered to your door by Aramex.
What happens after I place my order?
After you receive your order confirmation from us, you will be contacted by Aramex to schedule your delivery. Aramex will contact you on the mobile that you provided to us at checkout.
How long will my order take to reach me?
1-5 working days depending on when you schedule your delivery, as well as your location (see above).
How long do international orders take?
We offer standard (2-4 day) shipping within the Middle East (Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia).
All other International Orders take around 5 working days, but this is dependent on your location. Contact us at email@example.com for an exact time frame based on your country.
We do not deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
What about customs fees?
All international customers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country. For further information, please contact your local customs office.
Please note we cannot deliver in the following areas of UAE:
- Al Ain: Yahar, Salymat,Waqan, Al Saad, Swayhan, Al Faqa, Al Oha, Nahel, Al Hayar, Nema, Far Hili, Zaheer, Al Foah, Al Ramah, Abu Samra, Shoaibah, Kaldiyah, Al Qua, Hili , Khalaif, Khatam Shiklah, Um Mugafah, Gharaiyah, Buteen Area, Maqam Area, Truck Road
- Fujairah: Kalba – Oman Road, Kalba – Sharjah Road, Khor Kalba, Thoban, Marbha Area
- Ras Al Khaimah: Airport Area, Khath, Hamranya, Manama, Shawkha, Al Jeer, Al Siji Area, Al Manae, Ghaleela, Al howailath, Al shoukh, Wadi asfanei , Al masafi, Al kadra area
- Sharjah: Maliha, Al Barshi, Masafi, Badia
- Abu Dhabi: Al Bahya, Al Falah, Al Dhafra, Al Dhafra Airbase, Al Jazira Resort, Al Khatam, Al Khazna, Al Nahda, Al Rahba, Al Saad, Al Samha, Al shahama, Al Sila, Al Wasba, Al Watba, Asab, Askariya, Bainuna Area, Baniyas, Beda Zayed, Bud Al Mutawa, Buhasa, Dabiya, Das Island, Delma Island, Gayati, Ghantoot, Gweifat, Habshan, Jabeldana, Journ, Ya Four, Liwa, Madinath Zayed City, Mafraq, Mirfa, New Shahama, Ruwais, Samka, Sawamak, Scadia, Shelila, Sir Baniyas, Sweihan, Tarif, Taweelah, Zayed Military City
+ + +
We are more than happy to answer any questions or listen to any suggestions you may have regarding our shipping & delivery policy, so please drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at anytime.